- Works with Neovim stable and Vim 8
- Dark and light variants
- Support for:
- Support for various terminal emulators:
- Terminal emulator or GUI with true color and font variants support (italics, bold, etc).
You can install Melange with any (Neo)Vim plugin manager.
can be used to install tree-sitter parsers,
can be used to extend the colorscheme (see Contributing).
termguicolors and load the
Or in your
vim.opt.termguicolors = true
To enable the light variant, set the
background (or let your terminal do it for you)
before setting the colorscheme.
Melange was developed with the following ideas in mind:
- Control flow should use warm colors and data should use cold colors.
- No runtime configuration. If you want to modify anything, you should do it
statically. See Build and develop.
- Ayu and Gruvbox were the main inspirations.
The font is IBM/plex Mono.