The goal of this project is to simply get work done quickly.
This project is built to be:
- Functional. The core of an ideal IDE is functionality. If there is anything you want to add, please consider contributing
- Minimal. VapourNvim gives you what you need. Not too much, not too less.
- Fast. VapourNvim loads as smooth as butter with an optimum amount of plugins and lazy loading.
- Easy to Configure. If there's anything extra that you want to add or something you'd like to tweak, VapourNvim has an awesome configuration system built in.
- Easy to install and use
- Written in an efficient programming language
- Extensible package management system
- Very elegant and clean look
- Beautiful syntax highlighting with treesitter
- Language support and Code Autocompletion
- Great support for version control
- Terminal integration
- Efficient file navigation
- Awesome user configuration system
Make sure you have curl and bash installed before you run this script.
curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/VapourNvim/VapourNvim/main/install.sh | bash -s
git clone https://github.com/VapourNvim/VapourNvim ~/.config/nvim
You almost certainly want to add some plugins of your own. You can do it by making your own config file
Please read the wiki for Keybindings, Language Servers, Plugins and Screenshots.
After making VapourNvim your own, consider posting some screenshots here.
Pull requests are welcome. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
This project is licensed under the GPL-3.0 license.