My neovim config
This config works for me on Mac, Windows, and Linux. No Guarantees it will work for anyone else.
- Neovim nightly installed
- Nodejs installed
- Ripgrep installed
- Git installed
- A compiler for C available in PATH
- Lazygit installed (optional)
- Add to the appropriate location for Neovim config on your OS
- Open Neovim. Lazy will install itself and prompt for Neovim restart
- Restart Neovim, watch the messages as it loads everything else
Right now this is my personal config. Not accepting external contributions.
However you are free to use any part of this repo for your own purposes.